Saturday, November 29, 2008

Tied together with smiles

One of the articles on the Featured colum of YAHOO.COM has a picture of PM Lee that dosen't quite look like him. I was quite shocked to see how sunken his cheeks looked. The irony is that he is apparently giving a speech on Singapore being able to tide through the economic crisis. Go figure.

I reckon Christmas this year is going to be gloomy. Sales will inevitably decline for retail shops. Being present at my mom's shop this week provided real experiences. Nonethless mom says she is going to bring me shopping; everyone should learn from my mom and do their part to improve the economy.

26th Nov; Starbucks catchup
Despite not seeing each other for more than 3 years, we are still as comfortable with one another's presence :) It was so heartwarming to know that the distance had done nothing to threaten the friendship. I think chemistry plays a large part in people relations and that our amazing God is always revealing His grace to us in the most mind-blowing ways. I'm so thankful for all that He is doing in our lives and that He will continue to work His ways beyond our comprehension :)






27th Nov; Min's 9teen
This year is full of surprises! I love surprises! :) Especially being able to see the immediate expressions on one's face. To capture the priceless look- bewildered eyes, shocked yet pleasantly surprised! :) While we brought much joy to the birthday girl at twelve midnight, she later realise we were also her tormentors. As the year comes to a close, I look forward to the annual celebration we will have, pBf <333








28th Nov; Dinner at Ricciotti
Naph's my pee partner way back in secondary school; every teacher- the hsilgnE one especially would complain infront of the class how us as prefects never set the right example for our peers. Just because we visited the toilet after every hour. But seriously, who can blame us for having smaller bladders (I like to believe we do). Anyhoos this Italian restaurant she recommended would be the most unique I have tried. If this sounds ambiguous, it was meant to be. You really have to try it for yourself to judge. I miss you Elaine! Naph and I have decided our meetup place and it's going to be steak yay! :D





I feel the strain at my tighs because last night jogging with Louis was madness! I pity my overworked muscles that haven't been moving but grow to similar size as elephant's legs (I don't know why I thought of them). The starting point was Bishan Park (sorta) and ended at SAJC! I was so proud of myself :D Ooohh! It was an adventure since we chanced upon a python that tried to camouflage itself among the thick roots of the trees!

December is around the corner! Yay I can't wait for all that is in stored! :D

3 Comments:

Blogger ftm said...

heyyyy!

btw i used to walk home after school back then. ok only occassionally. whenever i felt exceedingly fat.

see you soon!

2:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha, naph told me of your plans! steak it is! can't wait to see you dear! (:

9:25 PM  
Blogger Male'ana said...

ftm: yesh see you soon! :D

laine: plan the date with naph & lemme knw hokay! :D

2:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home