Saturday, December 13, 2008

But I know you wanna see; if I will hold on through these trials

I've never felt so tired before. I feel like I'm on the verge of breaking down anytime but there's a die hard spirit within that pushes me forward.

I've unwittingly entangled myself to several commitments that hold close to my heart. While I'm not regretting (and don't think I ever will), I must admit that I'm essentially maximised. I've unleashed my potential only to find myself sapped dry. I don't think I've ever felt so far from God and so near to Him all at the same time. While my life practically revolves around the Almighty, I feel all withered and dried up inside. Yet I draw strength miraculously from a source I can only believe it comes from Him alone.

Sleep is precious. Extremely desirable after a whole day of activities. However, the side effects of the malaria pills, Mefloquine, prevents me from getting a good night's rest. Insomia is horrible. Extremely undesirable in every sense. My eyes are wide open and I'm physically worn out.

However the circumstances, I've learn to trust and believe in the unchanging God and the dependable Father who provides. The one who will satisfy my every need in every aspect. The Alpha and Omega. The Beginning and the End. My all in all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home