Sunday, December 14, 2008

Hallelujah grace like rain fall down on me

I was going to write a proper post, but by the time I uploaded all the photos on Facebook, I’ve become so exhausted I wouldn’t be able muster up enough strength to chow down a Chicken McNugget (hidden treasure, no?) even if you dangled it right before my nose. I’ve also gotten rather sniffly, which, as far as I am concern, is a sign of fatigue. The above mentioned can be dealt with more sleep, rest and the works but like I've said, everytime I lie on bed, my mind races to think about everything. Oh crap. Let tonight be exceptionally puh-lease!!












2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

merry x'mas dawn!
love you LOADS(:

connie

3:24 PM  
Blogger Male'ana said...

merry belated xmas conecone!! xoxo

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home