Tuesday, December 30, 2008

His life brought salvation to those who believe and I await His second coming
This X'mas has been so full of fun! :D I spent X'mas eve and the actual day with the people who truly mattered and hold close to my heart :) I can't thank God enough for all His blessings. Although December spells everything like H-E-C-T-I-C, I enjoyed every bit of the madness! :D Youth camp was followed up after mission which took place on boxing day! Hence the 2 days that provided breathing space was more than enough by the grace of God.

24th Dec; X'mas Eve with the maternal family!
I love my family. Both sides :D At the maternal's, I become one of the oldest and yet I still behave like a child. We played games that night which I led and the living room soon became a dancefloor where the forfeits were served. Anyhoos, those who didn't have to do forfeits were more than willing to volunteer themselves (my mom and dad who were enthusiasts!) There was so much laughter I hope this annual celebration will always take place anywhere so long the people remains the same <3





















25th Dec; X'mas day with the loves
The day began with service at church to see all my loves! :) Mission trip really bought us together especially with beloved trashhead and Jolgah :D Lunched with the herd and wenta pay godma a visit at her place! :D Afterwhich was celebrating X'mas with the paternal family! :) More fun and laughter and wacky stunts!
















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home