Saturday, January 24, 2009

An unattainable utopia for grown ups

Work doesn't feel like work when I find myself looking forward to it every night before I sleep and morning waking up to know I'll be greeted with warm sincere smiles :) I secretly believe all children live in their bubbly world call Perfect Heaven where therein lies no secrets, betrayals and hypocrisy. Instead, pure innoncence, bountiful joy and genuine love are the main ingredients that formulate this Heaven. With each simple gesture lies a genuine touch of care and concern and their smiles speak nothing of worries hidden at the back of their minds. To live a carefree life- I wish growing up could be a process that I can choose to forego.

21st Jan; RSH Chinatown Visit
My very first excursion trip with all of them :) I remember the sun was roasting us like peking duck as we marched through the makeshift stalls (are they?) that laid at the side of the roads. Managing them in school was hard enough so try imagine being at crowded Chinatown during this festive season. Tsk tsk I went home dead beat that night! In fact I realise I don't get insomia lately (despite some troubling matters) because I get burnt out by the end of the day!

















23rd Jan; RSH Chinese New Year Celebration
Dressed in CNY outfit, the children went house to house offering mandarin oranges and sending well wishes to all our neighbours! :)I was in-charged of the K1s and we had so much fun together (which Ben is also in by the way!) 4 days without seeing them I wish time passes quickly so that I'll be back in school on Wednesday! I miss them already boohoo














4 Comments:

Blogger vege.flower. said...

oh my! (: We are in love with kids! hahahhaa the children are so adorable! MEET UP SOON! ;)

6:53 PM  
Blogger Male'ana said...

haha im guessing vege.flower. is the beloved HCH??? :D YAY WE LOVE KIDS!! :D:D can you pls date me!! we are like on mrt station apart only!! HAHA

10:41 PM  
Blogger vege.flower. said...

hahahahah when are u freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?! (:

8:41 PM  
Blogger Male'ana said...

since both of us are working, dinner wld be best yes? or can just meet up for coffee?? :D

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home