Thursday, February 05, 2009

Anyone lived in a pretty how town

I'm so tired but I'm too excited to share my very first poem with all of you after all the inspirations I get from reading Jem's literary works! :) Thank you for stimulating my brain cells to work and injecting jealousy within me! Probably my first and last shot on poetry because I kept wanting to give up halfway since it sounds nothing like the sophiscated ones I read from witty poets. Think E E Cummings! :D

So here's what I came up with:

Have you ever ...
Wonder why it's impossible to sneeze with your eyes open;

Or why some great tracks have been forgotten.

Wonder how could someone fall from grace without any saving glory;

Or why your life isn't all like some kindda love story?

Wonder why some people could act the way they do;

Or wished someone had the cure for those Monday Blues.

Wonder how could someone stoop so low for money,

Or how poetry and I will never come together like bees and honey!


There, how about it?

On a different note altogether, there are far too many movies I wanna catch I think I'll just settle for J8 and do a movie marathon alone!! Changeling, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, Defiance, The Reader and that better be about it!! :) Very eager to watch all of them!! :D

Okay very late now already and I need to recharge all my energy to match up with the children tomorrow! Can't wait for another day in school! :)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hiya :)
pretty good shot at the poem considering its your first try!
Keep up the good work XD

9:12 PM  
Blogger ice creammed said...

changeling is VERY good! catch it and watching movies alone sounds fun should try it too!

xoxo,
phy!

10:58 PM  
Blogger Male'ana said...

sam: hahaha thank you for appreciating it! :)

ice creammed: OH MAN REALLY YAY I MUST WATCHHH!! anw i caught The Curious Case of BB alr and i found it gd too!! YAY THIS MTH'S MOVIES SO YUMMY :D:D

4:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello dawn!:) the curious case of benjamin buttons is GOOD GOOD GOOD!!! but is 3 hrs long so dont drink too much water hahaah! take care dear:)

shuqi:)

5:37 PM  
Blogger esther said...

I WANT TO WATCH MOVIE.

11:15 AM  
Blogger Male'ana said...

shuqi: hey babe!! :) miss you plenty! yep thats off my movie list already! :D i enjoyed it so much also! :D take care too!!

Esther: haiyoh we are supposed to meet at the end of this mth aft all your sch work!! hang in there dearie! :) :) xoxo

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home