Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Working woman's woes

It's been a month since I've started working and loving it wholeheartedly. This joy, however, is shortlived because it begins to be dreadful when I found myself fixed in a mire. The ugliest scenario possible- teachers' politics. Politics; in my opinion, the dirtiest word to come across in the field of education. What more preschool; where we face the most beautiful children that teaches us childlikeness everyday without fail. We ought to be ashamed of ourselves.

Coupled with the politics I've gotten myself entangled in, my carelessness always gets the better of me and the cost of my blunders could even wind up the school. Yes, trust me, it's that serious. The consequences are still unknown but should I ever get out of job, come console me. And because actions speak louder than words, have a heart and donate generously to Dawn's Comforting Funds.

Mom thinks I'm worrying too much and that I should chill since she considers my carelessness as innocent mistakes. Yet, she is also fully aware that her daughter may get fired anytime this week and thinks it's experience I've gained. So, nothing is loss. Not yet, at least.

13th Feb; Valentines' Celebration at RSH
I really love the children in school so much! :D If I could repeat and express my love for them I would! But it's never easy; somehow there are too few words in the dictionary to describe just how much I adore all of them!! :D Anyhoos, they went home with a balloon and rose in hand that day. Boyfriend Ben was absent! I'm so sure he would present his rose to me without question! Temporary boyfriends Alex (Ben's younger brother) and Korean star Matthew filled the void in my heart (2 pictures below respectively) :D:D








15th Feb; Valentines' Celebration with TJC
Tea party after service as part of Vday event organised by Fiona love, Amanda and Shawn was a tremendous success :) Thank you committee for the time and effort put in. Credits to May for overseeing the entire planning process and holding the ring ceremony at such an appropriate timing! :) God is so real in CCK; in our lives; as He realises how easily tempted we are with the daily bombardings of the media. It's only by His grace that we get gentle reminders from Him how we should live lives according to His will and how we shouldn't be too worried about pleasing men but only Him alone :D

May our pledge of allegiance to purity be something we can take pride in fellow cell members <33

Apart from that, thank you for pretty gifts showered to me on Vday :) Pleasantly surprised by all those simple gestures xoxo Y'know who you are :)

Photos courtesy of Lyd, Jo and Jonjon for taking pictures with my cammie; more on facebook! :D









4 Comments:

Blogger vege.flower. said...

what happened! I hope you are feeling alright! just drop me a message if you need someone to talk to! (: and yeah the politics are common ahhhhhhhh ;) Trust in the Lord alright!

11:26 PM  
Blogger Male'ana said...

thank you thank you thank you! :) thank you so much for being a huge source of encouragement! xoxo <3

we havent met up yet!!

11:50 PM  
Blogger vege.flower. said...

hahahhaa yes yes yes yes yes! we have to do something about it! (: when are u free!

3:21 PM  
Blogger Male'ana said...

dinner on a weekday? gd for you? :)

11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home