Sunday, March 15, 2009

Built to last for eternity

Time is of the essence. It speaks volume if one gives you time; because you can and should then safely assume that love comes into the picture almost without question. Hence, that makes the simple equation that time is equivalent to love, yes? It applies to me at least :)

The past week was a pretty tough one to get through emotionally. There's always room for experience and more to come in this lifetime but sometimes I feel like I've had enough and would rather cope with whatever I've learnt so far. And yet, I'm aware how important it is to have a teachable spirit. Not prideful but ready and willing to learn come what may. And it gets trying when somehow I just can't help but to feel responsible to do this, to do that, to be this, to be that.

But doesn't all that time consuming work represents love at the end of the day? The fact that you're willing to give in the seconds, minutes and hours just to brighten up someone's day?

It's where the heart beats for and mine seems to go in all sorts of crazy directions but eventually is where/who my time is spent on that I realise where it truly heads. It's times like this I know I don't need a compass.

PS I love you <3

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

everytime i feel awful about myself i think of how i have you in my life and smile. thats how much you mean to me.

n
<3

2:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen to that!!
You have really grown into a mature and strong gal in Christ :)

1:32 AM  
Blogger Male'ana said...

n: ahhh your words make me melt!! thanks dearest <3

sam lu: gee i hope im what you think i am. but definitely not yet.. still in the process. will persevere! you too :)

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home