Sunday, March 08, 2009

Immeasurable grace

I'M AN A LEVEL GRADUATE!!! *jumps for joy*

To say I'm overjoyed would be an understatement. Never ever in my wildest dreams would I ever thought I could get through this giant hurdle. It was pure torture to no end during college years. It's a miracle I'm a survivor; I cannot thank God enough for supplying me sufficient strength to the painstaking experience. Something I've come to realise I've taken for granted many a times.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."
Romans 8:28

On a different note altogher: My phone is getting cranky lately! It sends out and receives texts SELECTIVELY so please if you don't get a reply, it's not because I choose not to respond but I sincerely did not get anything!! Attempts to get a new phone have failed miserably because there is no flip-phones in the market (goodness know why!!) *pouts* Thus, if you need to contact me, resort to other technological means, say, email via hotmail/facebook or simply call my mobile thank you very much :)

5th March; Before D-Day
B&J icecream meet up the night before we got our results helped to calm the nerves a little. It's not by chance that God has placed all six of us together. We were a happy and noisy bunch, sometimes frustrated and annoyed at each other. Yet we still came back together and set aside our differences; knowing that at the end of the day, it's the friendship that matters. And we want to keep it alive yay! :)




RSH Play-Doh goes to school!
Play-Doh company came and gave a completely FOC 75minute session to the K1s and K2s! :) The kids had sucha great time I was thrilled to see how much fun they were having! Looking at their smiles and listening to their laughters is a joy in itself. I can't wait to go to school tomorrow and immerse in their giggles :D Missing them way too much since I was absent last Friday!

Jemuel and I are progressing exceptionally well :p It's amazing how he accomodates to me and complies to my demands. He can very well take over Benjy's place in my heart! <3 More pictures of him compared to others; he kept getting distracted when I was going around taking photos so I might as well sit beside him and truly be shutter-happy :D






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home