Sunday, March 22, 2009

A decent obsession

A rarefied of drama, a general abundance of questions, a charming falling-into-place, a recognition of the certain individual, a playground.

These days I catch myself smiling for no good reason while going about my own business. I am happy now, and for what I would be lying if I can hardly tell. I simply no longer feel like I need to do anything, or have anything, or worry about anything. I no longer plague myself with quests for meaning or justification or with petty questioning. There is no need; I have assuredness that faithfully sits in place in spite of my belief in the Murphy’s Law.

To rest in sweet embrace and put aside a fear is a challenge. But I'll learn to take things one step at a time together with you <3

16th March; The Miss Ong appointment
Flower from a girlfriend, dinner and a lot of catching up, shopping at the eleventh hour. I cannot ask for a better time spent together :) Dial 1800- SMS buddy whenever you need me Rah!!


18th March; RSH Changi Airport trip
Third outing with the children!! :) I'm learning to cherish every fieldtrip with them because I believe my days are numbered in RSH!! Either I quit or the principal fires me but I hope the latter doesn't happen so I can save some dignity on my end. Anyhoos, the viewing gallery was the highlight!! The kids watched in amazament and bewilderment as the planes take off. Even for myself, I never quite understand how an object that heavy could fly in the sky.







4 Comments:

Blogger vege.flower. said...

hahahhaa looks like the teachers have to wear the same attire! (:

9:25 PM  
Anonymous gen said...

sweet happiness!:D

6:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

dawndawn! how are you? =D

1:24 PM  
Blogger Male'ana said...

vege.flower.: Yes we must put on the same attire whenever we go out for outings lol. Same for you??

gen: hehe! :D

Bill: billbill! how are you? =D Im good!! :D nice to hear from you aft so looooong!

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home