Monday, March 02, 2009

Preschool thus far

Another week kicks off. Not the best start since the principal aka perfectionist was being unbelievably unreasonable I was on the verge of exclaiming "I quit!" but of course I resisted. Working with a perfectionist pays off; my patience has been stretched beyond limits I think I've hit a new guinness world record time and time again. It's exasperating.

Nonetheless the children makes my world go round. They put the smile on my face, make me look forward to work and help me realise that it's the little things like a cuddle and a kiss makes working all worthwhile :)

Pictures of the beloveds during naptime- check out their favourite sleeping postures. Alex with his butt in the air and Marc drooling all over (he probably thinks of food even when he sleeps).



The dining area- where kids loathe their vegetables and guilty of throwing apples under the table. It's a struggle everyday to encourage them to eat their greens. I'd gladly help them finish than nag like an old hag. Japanese girl, Rina, has graduated from eating piles of seaweed! We used to crowd her meal with seaweed just so she would touch her food. And finally we stopped supplying seaweed and she even asks for second helping!! :D

Josh- the boy who cries every morning when mom drops him off in school and would settle down within 5 minutes. The cycle has been repeating itself since he was a tot. He's in N2 now, by the way.

Ian- who would bargain and make deals with me. "Teacher Dawn if I eat my vege can you gimme sticker?" *faints*


Last but not least, Jemuel, who initially rejected me, finally gave in! :D And he did it in the most sweetest manner I think he'll grow up to be a hopeless romantic. *whines whines whines* I want to turn back time and be K2 so that I can be his classmate boohoo!!


I wish by the time I leave RSH, I would have made memories with every child and that every single one of them will somehow be mentioned in this space. A goal I set for myself yay :D

On a serious note, while the media hasn't officially broadcast that A level results will be released this Friday, I suppose the speculations have to be true this time. I'm clueless as to what to expect; I vividly remember coming out from the exam hall after every paper feeling wasted and comforting self to look forward to the next. Oh well, we'll see what God has in store for me. It's a matter of trust, hasn't it been all along?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey bbf! i heard on the radio, 2 days i ago, that it will be release this friday, which is my econs papers day too!! :] dont be anxious okay, leave it up to god to do the rest for you have already put in your effort:D

xoxo
<3

5:56 PM  
Blogger Male'ana said...

thank you bff!! :)

12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home