Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Beautiful imperfections

MCYS latest advertising campaign seen on teevee "Think Family" got everyone around me talking. If you haven't seen it, try your luck on youtube (although I truly doubt anyone would bother uploading it there). Anyhoos, it got me thinking quite a bit especially after a friend shared how you will never meet the perfect one because it simply thinks one fellow to screw the entire chain up and the rest of the world will never be able to meet their destined soulmate .

Because honestly, nobody in this world can fulfill all the needs of another person. We are like intersecting circles. There will never be two circles that overlap perfectly. There’s always a little segment left uncovered. Which is why one keeps going frantically in search of that uncovered bit. But things are different when we learn to accept the circle part and even eventually come to appreciate it. How boring it would be to find a perfect fit. Nothing left to go in search of or to long for and pine for, no art, no music, no writing, simply nothing.

8th April; Lyd's belated 24th celebration
In my opinion, the plan didn't carry out as smoothly as it should because I was worrying too much she could tell through the look in my eyes. Nonetheless the company at dinner was delightful and laughter filled the room like flashes of the camera that never cease to end that fateful evening. We terribly annoyed the neighbouring diners whoops.









<3 For times I've been so brutally honest with my words, for times I've been so careless with my feelings and for times I've been so reckless with my behaviour. We're not a month old together but I can never find the words to express how much I treasure the times we have spent together, especially the impeccable moment we join hands to pray and submit to the Creator of all things big and small, of our relationship, to Him all over again.

2 Comments:

Blogger vege.flower. said...

hahahhaa WE REALLY NEED TO MEET UPPPP!!!!!! =) are u still working?

7:35 PM  
Blogger Male'ana said...

hey!! :) yep still working at the same place :) anw i will make the effort to meet you up aft my holidays okay?? will MIA frm 30th april - 12th may. make time for me then hehe :D

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home