Sunday, April 26, 2009

Gone with the wind

A quick post before I start packing for my trip this Thursday. And for a valid reason, it's not something yours truly is looking forward to boohoo!!!

Anyhoos, I've been religiously checking the letterbox everytime I get home hoping to catch a glimpse of a letter from either NUS or NTU but unfortunately, none has responded!! Why why why!! I bet they are out to stretch my patience to the limits before sending in anything- even if it means a rejection yeek.

22nd April; RSH fieldtrip- Butterfly Lodge & Hydroponics farm
And another monthly fieldtrip with the beloved kiddos :) I was assigned to watch over the younger children this time who I believed walked about aimlessly in the hot sun. Pity the guide who spoke in full sentences to the toddlers and N1s. The latter just answered her questions in baby talk; it was hysterical watching the 2 parties communicating back and forth :D












23rd April; One month old!

Because nothing is left unsaid, sometimes silence becomes the best conversation between us <3

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya ya i check it everyday too ): pris and amelia got into ntu and smu respectively already!!!! -faints

n

2:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dawn!

aiyo, so sweet la you. hahaha. hey, I lost your number cos my phone was picked-pocket. so, I suggest you drop me an sms or a phone call soon!

love,
gen

11:54 AM  
Anonymous ftm said...

Heyyyyyy!

LIKE, OUR PLANS HAVE NEVER MATERIALISED RIGHT. AND AND AND! don't worry abt late replies. i got a reaaaally late reply too. like, on the last week before the confirmation thingamajig we had to do.

wishing for the best!

9:39 PM  
Anonymous josh said...

u back???? update leh!

12:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello you banana
you are back
so please update
about your significant (yes it is to me) life
and your happenings please
c:
heee

sal

9:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pretty gal you mia so long pls come back bcos i miss you so much!!

jas

10:13 PM  
Blogger Male'ana said...

n: gap year together alright and we'll be roomies the next year *crosses fingers*

gen: done that! :D

ftm: yah! text me text me puh-lease.

josh: back long ago! lol you in army right!

sal: sorry babe havent updated the europe trip and a lot others!! but yes keep in contact through mobile *hugs*

jas: haha miss you too!! how you how you!

12:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home