Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Can I ask for anything more

It's been too long a while since I last had my hand on an entry! I can give you many reasons to account for my supreme disappearance but it's really not hard guessing where all those precious time have gone to. And it truly have been worth all the while ;)

For updates, I'm still working at Reds; where all the incessant joy and energy abounds! Still enjoying the company of the children but teachers' politics are unfortunately getting to me. The thought of it drives me insane since I'm only working with a handful of colleagues and friction can already rub off so easily. I imagine working with a herd and oh boy, that spells Big Trouble.

Ah, People and the fine intricate lines that hold them together, that break them apart, invisible to the the naked eye. It's impossible to have close-knitted relations with all beings and not human nature to live in solitude. So we bite the bullet and take a step of faith not knowing what to expect. Acceptance or rejection- we take a gamble, raise the stakes, and come what may. There are only two outcomes at the end of the day- to gain or lose. And that's the truth, it all boils down to that. To put it bluntly, to put it simply.

To put it in picture-



This is to lose myself and gain you <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home